Truly Custom and Unique invitations

My photo
Miami, Florida, By Appointment Only
info@twogirlsandacardshoppe.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

{Madeline at the Ballet} Inspired Birthday Party

Here it is...My first blog post ever!!!

A very sweet baby girl
turned one this past Saturday.

I was delighted to create
her invitation along with some other special treats for her party.

Enjoy this sweet {Madeline at the Ballet} inspired First Birthday.

The invitation is now available in my shop
My favorite little detail at the party...
Little yellow hats filled with yellow chocolate candies.
Now available in my shop...
I made mini felt capelets and used them as napkin rings
These are by far, the best tasting cookies ever!
Ballet slippers for the girls, Eiffel Towers for the boys.
Cookies and cake by
Wouldn't be a party without real food!
We had a "Make your Own"
French Baguette/croissant station
along with some other finger foods.
And of course...
can't forget the popular paper straws
to sip on some homemade lemonade!
Merci Beaucoup for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I love the cookies and cake! The hats and capelets are wonderful - great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this post and the party. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Madeline. This is the 1st time I've seen this party theme anywhere. Great job!

    ReplyDelete